French Steel Doors and Windows
Enter a world of modern elegance: impeccable, durable, efficient.
Since its early days of mass production, led by Andrew Carnegie’s U.S. steel company in 1901, carbon steel revolutionized construction. The same steel that first gave rise to skyscrapers and coast-to-coast railroad expansion was eventually used for windows in factories, warehouses, and offices.
Today, thanks to modern advances in paint coatings and insulated glass, steel is used for windows and doors in the finest homes, restaurants, and commercial buildings. Using thermal break technology, steel can now be used in the coldest mountain applications or refrigerated wine cellars.
The French Steel Company works with architects and builders across the United States to incorporate the elegant simplicity of steel windows and doors across a range of residential and commercial architectural styles, from modern to traditional.
Our Product Offerings
At the French Steel Company, our team is committed to providing our customers with the highest-quality windows and doors available. We proudly offer the following state-of-the-art products for all your steel door and window solutions:
- Steel Glass Doors: Choose from our wide selection of steel glass door solutions, available in patterns like German antique, reeded, and rain. All our products are permanently protected with hot zinc anti-rust coatings to ensure your steel glass doors last for years to come.
- Bifold Doors: Bring contemporary elegance to your home with versatile, stylish, and durable bifold doors created with our thermally broken steel door technology.
- French Steel Doors: Our French steel doors boast unparalleled beauty, energy efficiency, durability, and versatility. Instantly improve your home’s value by installing our French steel doors in your home today!
- Thermally Broken Steel Windows & Doors: Available thermally broken steel windows and doors minimize energy loss to maximize monthly savings.
- Window Walls: Effortlessly soundproof your building while adding instant value and sophistication to your commercial setting with our window wall solutions.
- Curtain Walls: Reduce building sway, slow fire spread, and achieve maximum thermal efficiency by installing our curtain walls in your commercial building.
- Custom Steel Windows: Have our team create custom steel windows that perfectly match your unique aesthetic.
- Hardware Solutions: We offer a wide range of hardware solutions to ensure your steel windows and doors are fully functional for long-term ease-of-use.
Not only do we manufacture each of our hot-rolled steel windows and doors, but our expert installation crew will also professionally fit each fixture in your home or commercial building. Offering our products in a wide range of finishes and glass solutions, we have the steel window and door solutions to match virtually any project specification. Contact us to get a quote on your steel doors and windows today!
Get a Quote on Doors & Windows Today!
Selecting the right steel windows and doors for your home or commercial building means having an expert team by your side to handle the job. At The French Steel Company, our team will deliver the custom steel solutions you need to achieve the perfect design while also improving energy efficiency, functionality, and comfort. Contact us today to receive a quote on your steel window or door service needs!
French Steel Frame Windows & Doors
- Lasting beauty
- Impeccable product quality
- New construction and remodels
- Clean, clear
- Structural strength
*Certifications through The French Steel Company’s parent company, Scardino Doors, LLC.