The French Steel Company offers a positive workplace environment consisting of employees who enjoy and are passionate about their work and who exhibit both personal and professional pride in the products and services we provide to customers. Employees who interact with coworkers in a collaborative manner to create an effective and efficient workplace environment.
Teamwork is a critical component of what we do here at French Steel Co. We look for employees that are willing to assist our team whenever possible. Teamwork and a positive attitude are crucial for achieving individual goals as well as organizational goals. We believe that working relationships have a positive impact on work performance, and people with an enthusiastic, engaged approach to work are strongly encouraged to apply.
In addition to providing our employees with competitive salaries, French Steel Co. also offers benefits including Employer Subsidized Health Plan and 401k Matching.
Territory Sales Manager – Washington, DC
Our Washington, D.C. branch is in need of a Territory Sales Manager who will be responsible for all direct sales in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Current sales volume for this territory is roughly $500,000 annually and we are in need of a Sales Manager with the drive to grow that number.
Salary will be base + commission.
- You will have new incoming leads daily. Your job will be to follow-up with these leads, obtain project information, and eventually quote the project in our quoting software
- You will be responsible for the follow-up of each lead. Sales cycle time depends on the size of the project, but it’s usually 3-6 months. Leads require constant contact during this period
- Use the resources provided to reach out to local architecture firms, host “Lunch & Learn” presentations for architects, and build relationships with architects, general contractors, and interior designers in your territory
- Track results in Salesforce and meet the sales goals set each quarter
- Previous experience in building materials is preferred (construction experience of any kind)
- Previous experience in sales
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Salesforce, Excel is preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Apply below or at ZipRecruiter.